03 November, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today I'm linking up with Jamie over at This Kind of Love for 'What I'm Loving Wednesday'. IMO, it is so much easier to be appreciative when you know the week is half-way over! Yay, Hump Day!

1.  My Secret Girl Scout Cookie Stash
That's right, I've got connections. Connections that allow me to have a niiiice, cold stash of Peanut Butter Patties AND Peanut Butter Sandwiches (Do-Si-Dos) in my freezer. Yum! :) P.S: If you are not eating your Girl Scout Cookies out of the freezer make a mental note to do so when Girl Scout Cookie season rolls around! They are delish, believe me!

2.  Fall is FINALLY here
I love Fall. It is probably my favorite season. The cool, crisp weather. The beautiful colors on the trees. Everything about it is perfect-- college football, Thanksgiving, The Fair, pumpkins, and my list could go on and on. Technically it's been fall for awhile now, but until recently the weather has not gotten the memo. The last couple days have been absolutely beautiful and perfect fall weather! Another wonderful fact about fall, cute coats and scarves!

3. Signing on the Dotted Line
The contracts for our ceremony site, reception site, caterer, and photographer are rolling in. We have officially signed one contract! Although I am so excited to know that we have a place to get married, it still makes me nervous to know that the Army could have completely different plans. Please hurry up March, so I can plan with no worries!



2 comments:

Kit said...

Mental note taken...YUM girl scout cookies!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

I would so love to have a box of Thin Mints or Samoas right now!

Post a Comment

All images, designs, and words are intellectual property of Emma Leigh unless otherwise stated.