11 November, 2010

Blog Award!

Kit at A Step Into My Life gave me a BLOG AWARD! :) I am so excited. My first award. It's no Leg Lamp, but in my humble-beginner-blogger-world its a 'MAJOR award'. So THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Kit! 

So I am a stylish blogger now, and there are some rules I have to follow.
  • Thank the person who gave you the award. Check- Kit you rock. :)
  • Tell 7 facts about me.
  • Give the award to 7 bloggers you just love.
  • Leave the 7 bloggers a comment telling them they won.

My 7 Facts:
  1. I go on kicks with certain food items and will consistently eat that one item until I get tired of it. Case in point, I am now officially burnt out from Original BAKED Lays. They have been my go to snack item for the past 2 years! It saddens me our romance has come to an end.
  2. I physically cannot whistle. It makes me sad. I blame the braces, both times. Yes, I had braces twice. Not fun at all.
  3. I am a HUGE Braves fan. I'm honestly surprised I haven't blogged about them yet. Probably because it's the off-season. But I think a 'Bobby Cox Tribute' post is in the works.
  4. I don't like odd numbers. It makes me sad my class ring from CU will have '11' on it. 
  5. I have been to a MLB (Braves), NFL (Titans), and NHL (Thrashers) game, but not a NBA game. I'd like to say I want to change that, but I'm more of a college basketball girl. I have my issues with the NBA and their egos.
  6. I will always love Justin Timberlake. From NSYNC days until he's an old man in a rocking chair- he will always be my favorite.
  7. I really, really, really want a puppy.


7 New Stylish Bloggers:
Chloe at Tryin' To Throw My Arms Around the World
B at I.M.T.L.Y. (I More Than Like You)
Jamie at This Kind of Love
Elizabeth at The Stringers' Story
Lacey at Southern in the City 
Shaina at Post Smith
FSUGirl101 at The Bucket List

9 comments:

Kit said...

I can't whistle either! You should get a puppy! Doggies are the best :)

Elizabeth said...

Oh My Gosh!!! Thank you so much!!!! Thats so sweet! I saw that you got married on a Sunday! So did I!!!! God Bless!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for following my blog! I am now a follower of yours too! :) I am new to the blog world and don't have much time to post with all of the moving stuff but once we make it to Italy, I am sure I will have more time AND more material! I take it you are marrying a military man? I like your verse-a-day thing on your blog, I think I may get one myself!

Lacey said...

Thank you so much!! You are so sweet, this made my day!! Love your 7 facts, I can't whistle either!

chloƫ. said...

Thank you for the award! So sweet :)

Lindsey said...

I love JT too! He is from where I live, MEMPHIS!! I saw him a couple years ago out a club and he smiled at me and my friends! ha ha - we thought that was such a big deal as you can imagine!! LOL

btw - the magazine I work for is doing a cute giveaway from Etsy on our blog, Check it out!

http://www.southernbride.com/2010/11/something-blue-giveaway/

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

omg i have the hardest time whistling...my hubby is such a good whistler and totally makes fun of me that i cannot do it lol :)
just found your blog and became your newest follower :)

Jamie said...

Thanks for the tag girl!

I can't whistle either :( I always try to but it never happens!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry it took so long for me to respond, but THANK YOU FOR THE AWARD! I think your blog is beautiful, I especially love the theme of it! You're the greatest :)

<3 Sara

Post a Comment

All images, designs, and words are intellectual property of Emma Leigh unless otherwise stated.