09 November, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

1.  MY FIANCE
I am so thankful to have met the love of my life at such a young age. He has taught me so much about selfless love and makes me a better person. There is no one else I am more honest and comfortable with- he is truly my best friend. I am so honored that God blessed me with his love, and can not wait to marry him.

Sneak Peek of our engagement photos. I CAN'T wait to get the rest. :)


2. MY FAMILY
I honestly feel so undeserving of such an amazing family. I have the world's best parents. Seriously, there is no one on this Earth I respect more than my parents. I had the best childhood, and now my parents are two of my best friends. I only pray that I can be 1/2 as good of parents as they are.

And then my brothers. Growing up there were time I thought I wanted a sister, but God knew exactly what he was doing when he gave me two brothers. Playing sports in the driveway, rough housing, and wrestling was so much more fun than playing Barbies. :) I hope that I have been a good big sister because I love them both so much! I am so proud of them.

5 comments:

Kit said...

Great things to be thankful for! I am thankful for those tow as well!

The Undomestic Mom said...

Great picks! I love ur engagement pictures!

Unknown said...

Great things to be thankful for & congratulations!! Your picutres are great.

B said...

Great picks! I have to agree, having amazing family and friends (and fiance/husband) ROCKS! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Unknown said...

What a great list! Your engagement photos look amazing. Have a great week!

Post a Comment

All images, designs, and words are intellectual property of Emma Leigh unless otherwise stated.