13 July, 2012

Friday's Letters

DEAR FRIDAY, today you bring a girls night. And for that, I am thankful! DEAR BAVARIA, You are beautiful. Sunflower fields right by the back gate on post? Yes, please. I don't think I've ever enjoyed drives home as much as I do in your lovely state. DEAR HUSBAND, when all of your packages finally start arriving you are going to have a TON of goodies! I hope you enjoy them all! :) DEAR NEW GIRL, as in the TV show. I love you. Zoey Deschannel, you are perfect. Also, Jess and Nick please starting dating. Pronto! DEAR SLEEP SCHEDULE, we need to get back on a good routine.  Without the husband around, I'm naturally a night owl. No bueno. DEAR WORK, you seem to be filled with good people. You take up most of my day and that paycheck at the end of the month is going to be oh so sweet. DEAR HUSBAND, I love you tremendously.

 

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zooey is my hero. I love her AND her style! And I wish I could have a girls night out :/

New follower xoxo

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said...

New girl is my favorite show ever. I watched season 1, 3 times last week on Hulu. The new season starts next week!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I'm new and coming from the Friday's Letters link up. Your blog is so cute! Oh and I couldn't agree with you more about Jess & Nick ;-)

Unknown said...

So excited to start following your journey!!
Found you through Friday Letters!!!

Danielle
http://bellaella2121.blogspot.com

Erin James said...

What a lovely blog you have :) I love the name and the significance of it :)
I just stumbled upon your blog somehow and glad I did!
Looking forward to reading more and following along!

XO
erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

English Anderson said...

I'm so jealous you live in Bavaria. The Rheinland-Pfalz is beautiful, but not even close to Bavarian standards. Glad you had a good week, and hope your weekend is even better!

Alyx said...

I miss Bayern. I miss Germany. Bah.
I've heard awesome things about New Girl - I really need to watch that show.

Anonymous said...

Yay for girls night! Those are the best!! I LOVE the New Girl! I really hope Jess and Nick fall in awkward love and stay together for EVER! lol

Kara said...

I just found you over at Hart to Heart. Your blog looks great and I look forward to getting to know you!

Kara
ShawnKaraAndHeidi.Blogspot.com – Come check us out, we are making the most of life!

Swallows Heart said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're a New Girl fan... I wish I was there so we could have marathons! It is HILARIOUS! I can't wait for the next season. Miss you girl!

Jasmine Hellogmsunshine said...

I just had to stop in and say YES! Someone agrees with me that Nick and Jess really need to go ahead and date already! Or at least randomly hook up or something. They clearly care for each other.

Post a Comment

All images, designs, and words are intellectual property of Emma Leigh unless otherwise stated.