20 March, 2012

Engagement Pictures


I so enjoyed looking through our engagement photos. We had such a good time walking around downtown Charleston looking for unique shots on cobblestoned streets and waterfront parks. It's hard to believe that was over a year ago. For any of you in the Charleston area, Alyona Semenov was our engagement shoot photographer. You see we actually had one photographer for the engagement and then a completely different photographer for the wedding. Why? After lots of worrying (on my end) about when Ross would have to leave for the Army we decided to push up the wedding date to the same weekend as my college graduation. Unfortunately, Alyona was not available for our new date. I was so bummed, but luckily we found another fabulous photographer for the wedding. (I'll post our wedding photographer's info on our ceremony and reception recaps!)
















Photographer: Alyona Semenov
Location: Charleston, South Carolina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous pictures! I love Charleston.

Miss Riss said...

Hi there! New follower here! Your engagement pics are so cute!!...I totally love the name of your blog and the story behind it...so creative and so unique!...My husband is in the Army too, good luck in Germany this summer!

Post a Comment

All images, designs, and words are intellectual property of Emma Leigh unless otherwise stated.