28 November, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend Cont'd

I'd like to introduce you to one of my Charleston favorites... TACO BOY!


Saturday night my parents treated us to Taco Boy.
It was a perfect night for numerous reasons.

1) I was with my entire family and hubby in the same city.
2) I got a nice cold Corona Light.
3) The Charleston weather was perfect.
4) The outdoor seating allowed us to smell the salty air.
5) I was bold and tried their "Mexican Street Corn". Maybe, the second best decision of my life after marrying RC! ;) It's a deliciously fried corn cob spiced with cayenne pepper and rolled in feta cheese. To. Die. For!

Seriously, kids. If you're in Charleston please take the time to go to Taco Boy. You won't regret it! They have two locations. One downtown... the perfect end to a day of shopping. And one on Folly Beach... the perfect end to a day on the beach.

Now that I've made you all hungry, I hope you have a wonderful Monday!

1 comments:

ashleigh said...

sounds delicious!
and i love the picture of the red vintage bike!

Post a Comment

All images, designs, and words are intellectual property of Emma Leigh unless otherwise stated.