16 April, 2012

Opening Weekend at Turner Field

With April being our last month in the States we've been trying to soak up all things American and spend as much time as we can with family and friends. If you know anything about my family you know that baseball, especially Braves baseball, is big! We've been going to games since I was like 10. So a trip to Atlanta to see a game with my entire family and grandparents was a must. 

Before we went into the game I made sure we got some pictures outside the stadium. 


This is probably my favorite picture from the trip. They've added Bobby Cox's number to the plaza outside the stadium so we had to get a picture. We love and miss Bobby... it's just not the same without him!


Once we got inside RC and I "recreated" our engagement. :) 
Obviously we switched things up a bit, but you can see the original picture here.


I also got a picture with my brothers. Between Joe never wanting to smile 
and Chris' eyes always being closed we have to take about 10 pictures to get 
a good one, but it's worth it! :)



Once the game started I pretty much put the DSLR away and kept the iPhone out. 
So to wrap things up here's some Instragram photos...

The bottom right picture is my younger brother with his iPad. With this new app you can use the wireless network in the stadium to see live stats, watch highlights, and all kinds of other cool features.

We had a great time at the game and it was so good to see my family one last time. It was a little bittersweet. It's crazy to think that in just a couple weeks we'll be flying out of Atlanta on our way to Germany!

1 comments:

Meghan Curtis said...

Looks like such a fun time! Glad you got to see your family. I'm sooo sad thinking about y'all leaving! :( But also really excited for you!

Post a Comment

All images, designs, and words are intellectual property of Emma Leigh unless otherwise stated.